Museum-quality framed collector plate showcases nostalgic Farmall art by Dave Barnhouse, personalized with a family name on the barn.
Measures 16" W x 10-1/2" H
Once a Farmall family, always a Farmall family. For generation upon generation of farmers, the familiar Farmall red has paved the way for prosperity earned the old-fashioned way. Now you can let everyone know your love of the land runs deep with the Family Tradition Personalized Collector Plate, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Personalized with your family name, this framed plate showcases nostalgic artwork by Dave Barnhouse in a unique Farmall first!
A gallery-quality tribute to Farmall family traditions, this collector plate is a grandly-sized masterpiece handcrafted in a classic oval shape. The plate's gently curved surface showcases the acclaimed artwork of Dave Barnhouse - a master of capturing Americana at its best - to its best advantage. And with the addition of your family name on the side of the barn, this rustic scene becomes even more special. A homespun wood-grain frame with a metal name plaque adds an elegant finishing touch. Heavy demand is expected, so hurry - order now!
- Enjoy the perfect serenity of your very own woodland retreat with the Family Tradition Personalized Collector Plate customized with your family name, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Personalized collector plate showcases a nostalgic Farmall scene by Dave Barnhouse that expresses the solid values and simple pleasures enjoyed by generations of Farmall families
- Personalize it! Make this Family Tradition plate truly your own when you provide a family name to be featured on the side of the barn
- Masterfully handcrafted, gently curved plate is handsomely showcased within a grandly-sized oval frame with a rustic wood-grain look and metal nameplate
- Hanging device included for easy and immediate display
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" W x 10-1/2" H; 40.6 cm W x 26.7 cm H
©2014 CNH America LLC
©2014 The Bradford Exchange