J. Anthony Kosar "Dead Of Night" Zombie Tabletop Lamp
Limited edition! Fully sculptural base boasts the ghoulish zombies designed by FX artist J. Anthony Kosar. Cloth shade with full moon, FREE CFL bulb.
Measures 16" H; shade measures 10" W
- $135.00 US
- $18.99 US
The darkness envelops your room in mysterious shadows. What terrors lurk there? Turn on the Dead of Night Lamp, exclusively from Delphi Artistic Collectibles by The Bradford Exchange, and you'll see - zombies! This limited-edition tabletop lamp boasts a supremely creepy, fully sculpted base created by award-winning sculptor, illustrator and FX artist J. Anthony Kosar, topped by a cloth lampshade featuring the full moon and silhouetted tree branches. Ahhh, the eerie ambiance of it all!
But don't run yet, the undead are ready to rise and shine! Perfectly sized at about 16 inches high, this lamp is devilishly versatile. Its ghoulish inhabitants are masterfully hand-sculpted, handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted to preserve even the most ghastly detail of Mr. Kosar's original design. It even arrives with a long-lasting CFL bulb, yours FREE. But don't wait. Strong demand is expected, and the dead of night will be here soon. Missing out on this tabletop lamp would be grim, indeed. Order now!
- Chase away the midnight shadows with this ghoulish delight, the Dead of Night Lamp, created by award-winning sculptor, illustrator and FX artist J. Anthony Kosar and available only from Delphi Artistic Collectibles by The Bradford Exchange
- The fully dimensional, masterfully hand-sculpted base perfectly recreates Mr. Kosar's original design, and hand-painted to the most ghastly detail
- Enjoy every nuance of this shockingly un-lifelike vision of zombies rising from their graves, from their ravaged and enraged expressions to their tattered attire
- The lamps column is a twisted tree, topped by a cloth lampshade featuring the full moon and silhouetted tree branches, for even more eerie ambiance
- FREE CFL bulb included for immediate enjoyment
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H; shade measures 10" W; 25.4 cm W
©2015 The Bradford Exchange