Limited to 5,000! A first-ever illuminated stained glass Celtic cross with Thomas Kinkade artwork and Irish blessing. Woodgrained base, title plaque.
Measures 10" H
- $69.99 US
- $10.99 US
Ireland is a land of the ancient Christians and the Irish Celtic cross one of the most cherished emblems of faith in all the world. Faith has always inspired Thomas Kinkade's artwork, including the radiant works of art chosen for this stunning illuminated treasure, the first-ever stained-glass style Thomas Kinkade Irish Blessing Cross, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange and available in a limited edition of just 5,000 worldwide.
A heartfelt connection to his own Irish heritage, this elegant Celtic cross is entirely handcrafted in the traditions of Rhodes Studios to showcase Thomas Kinkade's "Dogwood Chapel" and "Emerald Isle Cottage" artwork to best advantage. The ancient Irish blessing, "May the road rise up to meet you. May God always hold you in the palm of His hand," brings you daily inspiration. A stained glass-look border frames the artwork and repeats on the woodgrained, walnut finished pedestal base, highlighted by a golden name plaque. Best of all, with the flip of a switch this splendid cross lights up, giving true radiance to the richly recreated artwork. The perfect addition to any room's decoration, this exceptional limited edition is expected to prompt sweeping demand so do not delay. Order now!
- Inspired by the artistry of Thomas Kinkade, the blessings of faith come to light in this stunning first-ever illuminated stained glass style Celtic cross, the Thomas Kinkade Irish Blessing Cross, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- In a heartfelt connection to his own Irish heritage, two Thomas Kinkade masterpieces, "Dogwood Chapel" and "Emerald Isle Cottage," come together in this extraordinary Celtic cross, recreated in rich color and detail
- Handcrafted in the artistic traditions of Rhodes Studios to capture the look and saturated color of traditional stained glass, including the elegant border that frames Thomas Kinkade's luminous artwork, as well as the pattern on the base
- The ancient Irish blessing, "May the road rise up to meet you. May God always hold you in the palm of His hand," is beautifully inscribed
- It lights up! At the flip of a switch, LED lights concealed inside the cross illuminate the rich colors of Thomas Kinkade's artwork and enhance the look of traditional stained glass
- A woodgrained, walnut-finished pedestal base with a golden name plaque makes this exquisite lighted cross the perfect addition to any home decoration; ideal for display on any tabletop surface
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 5,000 worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 10" H; 25.4 cm
©2014 The Bradford Exchange