Officially-licensed. Featuring Steelers logo on watch face with adjustable nylon band in team colors. "Go Steelers" engraved on reverse. Gift box.
Watch face measures 1-1/2" in diameter
- $89.00 US
- $9.98 US
Is it game time? If it is, the Pittsburgh Steelers and their loyal fans are ready! Now, make every minute a celebration of your NFL all-stars with the Ultimate Fan Pittsburgh Steelers Women's Watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. Showcasing the Steelers logo, team colors and engraving, this spirited timepiece is as fashionable as it is fan-tastic!
Officially licensed by NFL Properties, LLC, this football fan watch is custom crafted with precision quartz movement and features the Steelers logo at the center of the watch face, protected by a quartz mineral lens. The stainless steel case back is engraved with "Go Steelers" and the lightweight nylon strap boasting black and gold team-color stripes is adjustable for a perfect fit. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait another minute to show your Steelers pride. Order now!
- Celebrate the Pittsburgh Steelers every minute with the Ultimate Fan Pittsburgh Steelers Women's Watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties, LLC
- Watch case features the Steelers logo at the center of the watch face, protected by a quartz mineral lens
- Custom crafted stainless steel case back engraved with "Go Steelers"
- Lightweight adjustable nylon strap boasts black and gold team-color stripes for added style
- Precision Quartz Movement provides dependable accuracy, and this Pittsburgh Steelers watch is water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Arrives in a custom case, perfect for a Pittsburgh Steelers fan gift and safekeeping
- Watch movement is protected against defect with a full-year limited warranty
- Accompanied with a Certificate authenticating your watch is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Watch face measures 1-1/2" in diameter; 3.8 cm in diameter; adjustable nylon strap measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2014 The Bradford Exchange