Texas A&M Aggies Commemorative Chronograph Watch
Officially licensed stainless steel chronograph watch honors the Aggies® with the team's colors, logo, and more. Etching on back. Gift box.
Measures 1-1/2" in diameter
- $149.00 US
- $11.98 US
It's time, Texas A&M Aggies® fans! Time to cheer on the team with a bold men's watch that will get attention every time you give that thumbs up! Just put on this officially licensed Texas A&M Aggies Men's Collector's Watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange, and you'll be sporting a winning look every minute of every day.
Fellow fans are sure to be envious of this custom-designed chronograph watch, and you're sure to enjoy telling them it is superbly handcrafted and boasts a precision quartz movement. The face is emblazoned with the team's maroon and white colors, along with the Aggies logo, 3 sub-dials, and a date window. The silver-toned bracelet gleams, while the bezel, hands and hour markers offer elegant-yet-bold style and functionality. The back of the watch is etched with the team's mascot Collie, Reveille, and the University name and founding year of 1876, while the side is etched with "12TH MAN®." What a terrific way to show your team loyalty and pride, and what a thrilling gift for any fellow fan. Intense demand is expected, so don't wait another minute! Order now!
- It's time to show off your Texas A&M Aggies® pride with this bold men's chronograph watch, the Texas A&M Aggies Men's Collector's Watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Texas A&M University
- This handsome men's watch is expertly handcrafted of gleaming stainless steel, with a precision quartz movement and a gleaming silver-toned bracelet-style band featuring an adjustable C-clasp
- The watch face boasts the Aggies's iconic maroon and white colors, the Texas A&M logo, 3 sub-dials to track seconds, minutes and hours, and a date window
- The back of the watch face is etched with the team's mascot Collie, Reveille, the University name and founding year, 1876, while the side is etched with "12TH MAN®"
- Arrives in a custom presentation case bearing the Texas A&M University logo, perfect for safekeeping or when giving this watch as the ultimate Aggies fan gift
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your watch is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 1-1/2" in diameter; 3.8 cm in diameter; adjustable C-clasp fits most wrists
©2014 The Bradford Exchange