Fine line moldings. Operating crane swivels 360 degrees. Removable knob. Blackened machined metal wheels with RP25 contours, more. Fully assembled.
Measures 2-3/4" W x 1-1/2" H x 13" L
From Hawthorne Village
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
When there's heavy-duty work to do along the train tracks, you'll want to have this steam crane and boom tender in your model train collection. This 2-piece train accessory boasts fine line moldings for an authentic appearance. You'll thrill to the classic Reading Lines logo painted on both cars, and the sight of the operating crane as it swivels a full 360 degrees!
Available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this Reading RR 250-ton steam crane and boom tender is compatible with any HO scale model railroad equipment. Train accessory features machined metal wheels, body-mounted couplers, non-magnetic blackened-brass axles and a detailed black underframe. Cars are skillfully painted in bright yellow and green, and include weight listings. But hurry - intense demand is expected! Order now!
- An HO scale Reading RR 250-ton steam crane and boom tender for your model train collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Fine line moldings give this steam crane and boom tender a highly authentic appearance
- This 2-piece train accessory comes fully assembled, with added weight for optimum tracking
- Operating crane swivels 360 degrees; removable knob allows the boom's position to be adjusted
- Crane is masterfully painted in vibrant yellow and green hues with yellow print, Reading Lines logo, and car weight listings; boom tender is painted green with yellow print, logo and weight listings
- Cars feature blackened machined metal wheels with RP25 contours; magnetically operated, body-mounted couplers; non-magnetic blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings; and a detailed black underframe
- Arrives in a handsome box with view window
- Measures 2-3/4" W x 1-1/2" H x 13" L; 7 cm W x 3.8 cm H x 33 cm L