E-Z Command 5 Amp Power Booster Train Accessory
14V or 18V operation provides extra current to the track so an increased number of DCC locomotives can run on your HO, N, O or large scale layout.
Measures 6" W x 4-1/4" H x 8-1/2" L
From Hawthorne Village
- $274.99 US
- $14.99 US
When the hauling gets heavy or the incline gets high, this power booster train accessory can get the job done. This E-Z Command® 5 AMP power booster train accessory with 14V or 18V operation provides extra current to the track so an increased number of DCC locomotives can run on your HO, N, O or large scale layout.
Add mechanical muscle to your train collection with this power booster train accessory from Hawthorne Village. Safety features include air vents and fan to ensure proper ventilation and prevent overheating, thermal overload protection and opto-isolation (current) interface. Print and DVD instructions included. Don't wait - powerful demand is expected. Order now!
- Increased hauling and incline capacity is yours with this 5 AMP power booster train accessory from Hawthorne Village
- Power booster adds extra current to the track for handling inclines and multiple DCC locomotives on HO, N, O or large scale layouts
- Output voltage can be adjusted to 14V or 18V to meet your scale requirements
- For use with any NMRA/NEM-conformant DCC system
- Fan and air vents prevent overheating and ensure proper ventilation
- Safety features include thermal overload protection and opto-isolation (current) interface that consumes 30ma; this eliminates any possibility of hidden ground loops through your power station
- A 7V signal on the DCC bus prevents the power booster from accidentally sending power to the track when the command station stops sending signals
- Green LED indicates the power is on; red LED indicates an overload or short circuit
- Thermal circuit breaker resets when the short circuit or overload is corrected
- Includes printed and DVD instructions
- Measures 6" W x 4-1/4" H x 8-1/2" L; 15.2 cm W x 10.8 cm H x 21.6 cm L