Handcrafted miniature village chapel sculpture with carolers that really sing. Intricate, realistic hand-painted details, illuminated from within.
Measures 5" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
Welcome to a special little church where the Christmas spirit always shines bright and, even though it's just 5" tall, the wonder it brings may last forever. That's because this Thomas Kinkade sculpture isn't just brightly illuminated from within, but the carolers assembled on the chapel steps really sing ready to bring festive joy to your holiday decor.
Inspired by the luminous artistry of Thomas Kinkade and available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this enchanting Holy Night chapel sculpture is superbly handcrafted. You're sure to be amazed by every hand-painted detail, from the festive holiday decorations to the snow-covered trees. Each endearing element makes this winter sculpture a work of art destined to become a delightful part of your holiday traditions, but strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A wondrous celebration of the Christmas spirit, the Holy Night miniature chapel sculpture is inspired by the artistry of Thomas Kinkade and available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This enchanting Holy Night chapel sculpture is superbly handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in remarkable detail, from the festive holiday decorations to the snow-covered trees
- It's musical! Carolers on the chapel steps really sing!
- It lights up! Warm light glows from every window of this welcoming winter sculpture
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5" H; 12.7 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange