On30-scale flat car features a fully-sculpted diorama with a bronze-toned John Wayne, replica signature, metal-finish strapping. Officially licensed.
- $75.00 US
- $9.99 US
John Wayne played many roles, yet no one ever filled the boots of the rugged, steely-eyed Western hero like this legendary star. Now, the Duke sits tall in the saddle once more with this officially-licensed John Wayne train car, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Officially licensed by John Wayne Enterprises, LLC, it's a must-have for all John Wayne fans.
This heirloom-quality On30-scale flat car is home to a fully-sculpted, handcrafted and hand-painted diorama featuring a bronze-toned sculpture of The Duke on horseback as he races against the stunning backdrop of his beloved Monument Valley. Perfect accents include the mahogany-finish "wood" sides, metal-finish strapping and replica John Wayne signature on both front and back of the car. This unique train car is a rare find among John Wayne collectibles and perfect for your Duke Express Train Collection or any On30-scale train display. Strong demand is expected. So don't risk missing out - order now!
- Celebrate the man who defined the Western hero for the whole world with this collectible John Wayne train car, Duke Rides Again, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by John Wayne Enterprises, LLC
- Skillfully crafted in On30 scale by expert artisans with a fully-sculpted diorama that's handcrafted in artist's resin and painted by hand
- The fully-dimensional scene features a dynamic bronze-finished sculpture of the Duke on horseback, along with sculpted sagebrush, cactus, and mountains
- Accents include mahogany-finished wood-toned panels, metal-finish strapping and John Wayne's replica signature
- This unique train car makes a must-have addition to your John Wayne collectibles and your On30-scale Duke Express Train Collection (Item No. 48226)
- Certificate of Authenticity
©2012 The Bradford Exchange