Inspired by the artistry of Thomas Kinkade, this 3D tabletop sculpture celebrates the story of Easter in 13 scenes and 45 sculpted figures. Lights up!
Measures 15" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $135.00 US
- $19.99 US
Now, for the first time ever, the magnificent story of the life of Christ comes alive in a 3-dimensional masterpiece inspired by the art of The Painter of Light! This extraordinary collectible Thomas Kinkade Faith Mountain invites you to witness the historic events of Holy Week, presented in an illuminated treasure of handcrafted religious Christian home decor!
Follow Christ as He rides into Jerusalem, see His betrayal and trial, and witness His death and triumphant Resurrection - the entire story unfolds in thirteen meticulously detailed and dramatic scenes with 45 sculpted figures! This amazing recreation of the story of Jesus Christ is available ONLY from Hawthorne Village. Strong demand for this stunning inspirational tabletop home decoration is expected, so do not delay - order now!
- An extraordinary work of religious Christian home decor inspired by the art of Thomas Kinkade, a first-ever collectible available ONLY from Hawthorne Village
- This Jesus Christ collectible portrays the Passion of Christ as a fully sculptural 3-dimensional inspirational tabletop home decoration
- Meticulously handcrafted and hand-painted in intricate detail, with 13 individual scenes and 45 sculpted figures
- It lights up! Warm light glows from every window, from a guiding star, from Jesus' cross, and ultimately from the topmost figure of Jesus resurrected
- Powered by AC adapter (included), or 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Elegant, richly finished base bears a plaque inscribed with the words, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 15" H; 38.1 cm H
©2005 Hawthorne Village