Handcrafted sculptural village accessory glows with changing hues of green, red, and blue. Rock-look finishes, Aztec treasure, a skeleton, more.
Measures 7" W x 8-1/2" L x 5-1/2" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
As every Pirates of the Caribbean fan knows, even the intrepid Captain Jack Sparrow had a healthy respect for the dreaded Isla de Muerta, "an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is." But now this exciting first-ever village accessory from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, lets you visit the famed phantom island anytime you like. Or should we say, anytime you dare?
Expertly handcrafted by elite artisans to capture sculptural details that remain true to Disney's legendary "Pirates of the Caribbean" film saga, this remarkable collectibles treasure boasts the look of weathered rock and overflows with Aztec treasure, skeletons, a pirate's dinghy and more. Best of all, it glows with eerie, ever-changing hues of green, red and blue light, perfect for attracting all sorts of unsavory seafaring fellows! Strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- An exciting, illuminated sculptural village accessory that perfectly captures the fearsome Isla de Muerta from Disney's legendary "Pirates of the Caribbean" film saga, a first from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This mesmerizing village accessory is handcrafted by elite artisans in artist's resin to capture a wealth of intricate sculptural details that remain true to the Pirates of the Caribbean films
- It lights up! Ever-changing, glowing hues of green, red, and blue add an eerie atmosphere to this unique village accessory
- Hand-painted to recreate the look of weathered rock and overflowing with Aztec treasure, skeletons, a pirate's dinghy and more
- The perfect addition to your collection of Pirates of the Caribbean collectibles, or a terrific gift for a fellow fan
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 7" W x 8-1/2" L x 5-1/2" H; 17.8 cm W x 21.6 cm L x 14 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange