Thomas Kinkade Miniature Village With Light, Motion & Music
A FIRST! Thomas Kinkade handcrafted village includes 3 distinctive festive locations. Buildings light up, carolers "sing" and townspeople really move.
Holy Night Chapel measures approximately 5" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $99.99 US
- $15.99 US
Your annual stroll through yesteryear becomes even more magical when you take a visit to Happy Holidays, a complete Thomas Kinkade miniature village inspired by the beloved artwork of the Painter of Light. Only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this first-of-its-kind Happy Holidays mini village includes everything you need to create a stunning and nostalgic Christmas presentation in your home, complete with 3 distinctive village locations and the thrill of glowing lights, festive music and realistic motion.
Small in scale but large in detail, this illuminated holiday village arrives with Picking Out the Tree, Holy Night Chapel and Snowflake Bed & Breakfast, each one intricately handcrafted with remarkable realism. From the snow-crested roofs of each miniature village building glowing with warmth, to carolers that "sing" and villagers that come and go with real motion, the Thomas Kinkade Happy Holidays mini village is sure to herald bundles of Christmas joy. Don't miss this endearing heirloom treasure. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A first-of-its-kind Thomas Kinkade miniature village set with lights, music and motion, inspired by the art of the Painter of Light, available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Your Happy Holidays mini village (arriving all at once in a set) includes Picking Out the Tree, Holy Night Chapel and Snowflake Bed & Breakfast to create a complete Thomas Kinkade holiday village scene
- Each holiday village location is expertly handcrafted in stunningly realistic small scale and features a wealth of festive details
- It Lights Up! Each miniature village building glows with warm, loving illumination
- It plays music! The festive carolers in this illuminated holiday village really "sing" a cherished Christmas carol
- It has movement! Thomas Kinkade village is merrily alive with motion, including guests that come and go and more
- Hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Holy Night Chapel (the tallest building) measures approximately 5" H; 12.7 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange