First-ever set of handcrafted and hand-painted Nativity figurines beautifully capture the elegance of traditional Polish stoneware pottery.
Measure approximately 7" H
- $149.99 US
- $19.99 US
What better way to celebrate the miracle of the First Christmas than with a Nativity display? Now, the timeless beauty of traditional Polish stoneware inspires this first-ever Silent Night Nativity Set, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. The heirloom-quality collectible Nativity figurines in this set include Mary and Baby Jesus, Joseph, and the Three Kings, creating a graceful and elegant tribute to that glorious night.
Graced with the lavish peacock feather-inspired patterns and vibrant colors that make Polish stoneware pottery so highly valued, this exquisite set of Nativity figurines comes together to create a unique celebration of faith. Each fully sculpted figurine is individually handcrafted and hand-painted by highly skilled artisans in meticulous detail. Heavy demand is expected for this magnificent Silent Night Nativity Set, so don't wait. Order now!
- The traditional charm of Polish stoneware pottery inspires this first-ever Silent Night Nativity Set, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This spectacular set of folk art Nativity figurines is individually sculpted and masterfully handcrafted of fine artist's resin to capture every intricate detail, from their serene expressions to their gracefully robes
- Each figurine is lavishly hand-painted with intricate patterns and colors inspired by the peacock feather, perfectly recreating the distinctive look of traditional Polish Stoneware pottery
- Wondrous works of folk art and enduring faith, this gorgeous figurine set creates an inspiring Silent Night Nativity in your home
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H