DeWitt Clinton HO Scale Train, Track, Power-Pack Set
Authentic recreation of the 1831 original, precision-scaled DeWitt Clinton train set includes locomotive, tender, 3 cars; 14-piece HO train track set.
From Hawthorne Village
- $179.99 US
- $19.99 US
An historic transportation milestone occurred in 1831, when the DeWitt Clinton train became the first steam train to run in New York state. Pay tribute to this important event with this collectible HO scale electric train set that captures the DeWitt Clinton train in remarkable accuracy. Complete and ready to roll on arrival, the train includes a track and power pack kit - 14 pieces with enough track to make a 47" x 38" oval!
Celebrate the train that ushered in a new era of transportation with this authentic recreation of the famous DeWitt Clinton train, by Bachmann Trains® and only from Hawthorne Village. The precision-detailed train set includes locomotive and tender, three handsome coaches and nickel silver wheels. Heavy demand is expected for this HO scale replica of an American railroading classic. Don't miss out - order now!
- An heirloom-quality historic train replica of the famed 1831 DeWitt Clinton train, by Bachmann Trains® and exclusively from Hawthorne Village
- Includes the DeWitt Clinton locomotive and tender, complete with diecast wood load and water barrels for authentic detailing; 3 classic coaches with luggage racks; and nickel silver wheels
- Each of the heirloom-quality, precision-scaled train cars is expertly crafted for years of enjoyment
- Collectible HO scale electric train set arrives ready to run, thanks to the 14-piece track set with E-Z Track® elevated roadbed and power-pack; no nails, screws or special tools needed
- Illustrated instruction manual makes set-up a snap
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Individual train cars are On30 scale and run on HO train track; complete oval track measures 38" x 47"; 96.5 cm x 119.4 cm
©Bachmann Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. E-Z Track® U.S. Patent Nos. 4,953,785; 5,503,330; D382,607; 5870270 and other foreign patents. Bachmann and E-Z Track® are registered trademarks of Bachmann Industries, Inc. The configuration of the E-Z Track® product is a registered trademark of Bachmann Industries, Inc. MADE IN CHINA
©2009 Hawthorne Village