Limited to 2,500! 1950s-style delivery truck handcrafted for the look of carved wood. Removable kegs, trees, more. With Roundhouse Stable - $50 value!
Delivery truck measures 10" L x 3-1/2" W x 4-1/4" H
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Celebrate the great American tradition of Budweiser® this year and every year with this 2012 Budweiser holiday sculpture set, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. An annual edition strictly limited to only 2,500 sculptures worldwide, this officially-licensed 1950s vintage-style delivery truck sculpture arrives with a FREE illuminated Budweiser Roundhouse Stable sculpture - a $50 value!
Handcrafted in artist's resin with the look of hand-carved wood, each once-in-a-lifetime Budweiser collectible in this holiday sculpture set is amazingly detailed and meticulously painted by hand. Plus, the delivery truck features a detachable gate and a removable driver, 8 Budweiser beer kegs, a fiber tree and Dalmatians for many display options. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Display a classic tribute to Budweiser® with this 2012 annual edition Budweiser holiday sculpture set, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially authorized by Anheuser-Busch
- 1950s-style delivery truck sculpture is handcrafted in artist's resin for the look of hand-carved wood and painted by hand with meticulous attention to detail
- Budweiser collectible features a detachable gate and includes a removable driver, 8 Budweiser kegs, and a fiber tree for many display options
- Comes with a FREE illuminated Budweiser Roundhouse Stable sculpture inspired by the beloved original in St. Louis - a $50 value that sparkles with "snowy" landscaping
- Edition limited to only 2,500 sculptures worldwide, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery truck measures 10" L x 3-1/2" W x 4-1/4" H; 25.4 cm L x 8.9 cm W x 10.8 cm H; Roundhouse Stable measures 6-1/2" L x 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H; 16.5 cm L x 7 cm W x 11.4 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange