First-of-its-kind lighted sculpture with Kinkade artwork on rotating windmill blades. Plays a medley of 8 Christmas tunes. Limited edition of 1,500!
Measures 7" W x 6" L x 11" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $99.99 US
- $14.99 US
When he painted "The Wind of the Spirit," Thomas Kinkade said the windmill captures "the freedom of the wind - a biblical symbol for the unfettered spirit." Now, bring that spirit to your holiday decor with this first-of-its-kind Thomas Kinkade windmill sculpture, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division.
As the centerpiece of your Thomas Kinkade village or on its own, this impressively sized treasure welcomes the holidays with light, music and motion! Four beloved Kinkade holiday scenes decorate the windmill's turning blades, while light glows from the windows and a medley of 8 classic holiday tunes fills the air. The windmill is amazingly detailed, right down to the festive decorations and glittering snow. There's even a sculpted figurine of Thomas Kinkade at his easel! Don't delay - this is a limited edition of just 1,500, and intense demand is expected. Order now!
- A first-of-its-kind windmill sculpture captures the spirit of Christmas with the inspirational artwork of Thomas Kinkade, lights, music, and motion, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Four of Thomas Kinkade's most beloved holiday scenes adorn the windmill blades - "Cobblestone Christmas," "Victorian Christmas II," "Sunday Evening Sleigh Ride," and "Victorian Christmas" - each expertly reproduced in vivid color and detail
- This windmill is handcrafted of artist's resin and intricately detailed, with brick and stone-like finishes, festive holiday decorations, glittering snow and more
- It lights up and moves! A warm glow spills from every window, and the windmill blades actually turn
- It's musical! Plays a medley of 8 classic holiday tunes
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included); adapter ready (adapter not included)
- Edition strictly limited to 1,500, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" W x 6" L x 11" H; 17.8 cm W x 15.2 cm L x 27.9 cm H
©2011 Thomas Kinkade
©2011 The Bradford Exchange