N-Scale Powered PTC Street Car
Highly-detailed N-scale street car features 8 metal wheel drive and diecast chassis with historically accurate paint scheme of cream, green and red.
From Hawthorne Village
- $49.99 US
- $8.99 US
The Philadelphia Transit Company introduced streetcars to the "City of Brotherly Love" in 1938 and they have been running ever since, providing passengers an opportunity to ride amidst history. Now, enjoy a stunning tribute to history on wheels with this real working powered PTC Street Car, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. This N-scale train car is amazingly detailed for heirloom quality and makes an exciting addition to your existing collection.
Meticulously crafted by master artisans, this collectible N-scale street car features eight metal wheel drive and a diecast chassis with the historically accurate paint scheme of cream, green and red. The yellow and red PTC logo stands out against the green backdrop for an eye-catching effect. Strong demand is expected for all of our N-scale trains and accessories, so order now!
- Enjoy a stunning tribute to history on wheels with the powered PTC Street Car, a classic N-scale train car available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Meticulously handcrafted by master artisans with an eight metal wheel drive and diecast chassis
- Historically accurate paint scheme features the colors of cream, green and white, plus the PTC winged logo in yellow and red
- Performs best on 11.25 radius curves or greater
- Certificate of Authenticity
© 2012 The Bradford Exchange