N Scale Pennsylvania Switcher Locomotive And Tender
Working 0-6-0 switcher locomotive and tender recall the Pride of Pennsylvania in quality N scale. With diecast metal chassis, 2 traction tires, more.
From Hawthorne Village
- $99.99 US
- $14.99 US
All aboard for the Pride of Pennsylvania! Recalling the classic look of a Pennsylvania steam locomotive and tender, this exciting collectible train accessory captures all the glory of the past in precise, quality N scale. Introducing The Pennsylvania Switcher Locomotive and Tender, an heirloom-quality, N scale train that makes the perfect addition to your existing collection, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division.
Meticulously crafted by master artisans with precision detailing, this collectible 0-6-0 Pennsylvania train accessory features blackened, machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, 2 traction tires on the locomotive, a metal boiler grab rail, diecast metal chassis and more. Plus, this fine train accessory arrives in a clear plastic, protective collectors case for preservation purposes. Strong demand is expected for all of our N scale trains and accessories, so order now!
- A classic-style N scale train accessory celebrating the Pride of Pennsylvania, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This collectible Pennsylvania 0-6-0 switcher locomotive and tender car is meticulously crafted in precise, quality N scale with a diecast metal chassis and blackened, machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours
- Pennsylvania train accessory also features a powerful motor, 2 traction tires on the locomotive, metal boiler grab rail, slope tender with exquisite rivet and coal detail, frame mounted couplers and more
- Your N scale train cars have accurately molded detailing and are painted black with crisp gold print reading "Pennsylvania 524"
- Arrives in a clear plastic, protective collectors case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- N scale
© 2011 The Bradford Exchange