Complete 4-car N-scale working train set includes F7-A diesel locomotive with working headlight, box car, gondola car, caboose, E-Z Track®, more.
Full assembled train measures 14" L x 1-1/4" H
- $149.99 US
- $19.99 US
No train thundered along the rails like the Santa Fe Railroad's mighty Super Chief. Now this real working N-scale 4-car Super Chief train set brings the legendary train rolling into your home, complete with a classic F7-A diesel locomotive, steel gondola, box car, and off-center caboose. The N-scale size makes it easy to display in even the smallest spaces, while maintaining plenty of full-size thrills.
This authentic Bachmann train set is available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, and is meticulously crafted in remarkable detail, right down to the famous Santa Fe logo and real working headlight on the locomotive. It arrives with everything you need to run it, including 11 sections of Snap-Fit E-Z Track® to create a 24" circle, 1 plug-in rerailer, a power pack, a speed controller, and an illustrated instruction manual. Demand for this complete train set is sure to high, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the great American railroad with this complete The Super Chief train set, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This real working 4-car N-scale train set is meticulously crafted and arrives with everything you need to run your train
- Authentic Bachmann train set includes a smooth-running F7-A diesel locomotive with all-wheel drive and operating headlight, box car, gondola, and off-center caboose
- Your complete N-scale train set comes ready to run with the included 11 sections of Snap-Fit E-Z Track® to create a 24" circle, along with 1 plug-in rerailer, power-pack and speed controller
- Lights up! The diesel locomotive features a real working headlight
- Illustrated instruction manual included for set-up
- Full assembled train measures 14" L x 1-1/4" H; 35.6 cm L x 3.2 cm H; runs on E-Z track, complete circle track measures 24" circle; 61 cm circle
©2013 The Bradford Exchange