Finely detailed, non-powered N-scale train box car, with authentic red, white and blue paint scheme, logos, coding, operating sliding doors, more.
Measures 3-1/2" L x 1-1/8" H
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
For decades the Bangor & Aroostook box cars attracted attention as they traversed the railways in and out of Maine, their red, white and blue paint schemes flashing like bright flags along the rails. Now, this exciting Bangor & Aroostook Box Car is ready to liven up your N-scale train display with the same vivid colors, authentic logos, and even the coding of those famous original train cars.
This authentic Bachmann non-powered train box car is available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Superbly crafted, it boasts a full complement of realistic details, from the operating sliding doors on both sides to the incredibly intricate underframe. It's a train accessory that's sure to impress any train enthusiast, and strong demand is expected. Don't wait to add this Bangor & Aroostook Box Car to your train display, order now!
- Add a colorful railroad classic to your train display with this Bangor & Aroostook box car, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This authentic Bachmann N-scale box car (non-powered) is superbly crafted of artist's resin and boasts a full complement of realistic details
- The famous Bangor & Aroostook red, white and blue paint scheme shines brightly on this train box car, along with authentic logos and coding
- Operating sliding door on both sides, plus an incredibly intricate underframe, make this a train accessory that's sure to impress any train enthusiast
- Measures 3-1/2" L x 1-1/8" H; 8.9 cm L x 2.9 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange