COCA-COLA® delivery wagon marks 125 years. Wood-look handcrafted details, removable fiber tree and illumination. Limited edition of 2,500!
Wagon with horses measures approximately 13" L
From Hawthorne Village
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
In 1886, a local pharmacist in Atlanta, Georgia created a truly "excellent" syrup, which was mixed with carbonated water and sold for five cents a glass. From these humble beginnings, COCA-COLA® is now enjoyed in over 200 countries around the world. In celebration, we are proud to bring you a 125th anniversary COCA-COLA collectible sculpture honoring these historic beginnings with an authentic vintage horse-drawn delivery wagon and a late 1800s COCA-COLA bottle plant that illuminates with 3 LED lights - all festooned in festive holiday finery.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this incredibly-detailed COCA-COLA collectible sculpture set is handcrafted with exquisite realism that captures the authentic look of hand-carved wood. From the 2-draft horse team harnessed in genuine leather to the "snow"-flocked foliage of the removable fiber tree and 40 removable 8-bottle crates with vintage COCA-COLA green-tinted bottles, this officially-licensed collectible is a must-have tribute to 125 years of refreshment. But don't wait to secure yours. The edition is strictly limited to only 2,500 worldwide, and demand is often strong for COCA-COLA collectibles. Order now!
- Celebrate 125 years of sharing happiness with this festive anniversary-edition COCA-COLA® collectible sculpture, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by The Coca-Cola Company
- Showcases authentic detail of a vintage-era COCA-COLA delivery wagon with a 2-draft horse team, 2 drivers, removable "snow"-flocked fiber tree and 40 removable crates, each with 8 classic green-tinted COCA-COLA bottles
- Your COCA-COLA collectible sculpture is distinctively handcrafted to capture the authentic look of hand-carved wood with intricate details like a genuine leather harness and straps on the horse team, and reins that can be hitched and unhitched
- Lights up! Late 1800s COCA-COLA Bottling Plant illuminates with 3 LED lights, shining down on a vintage marquee
- Bottling Plant powered by 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Edition is strictly limited to only 2,500 worldwide, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Wagon with horses measures approximately 13" L; 33 cm L; Bottling Plant measures approximately 5.5" H; 14 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange