Limited-edition figurines honor 75 years of Farmall. Wood-look handcrafted details, removable "Fir" tree. FREE tree stop building - $50 value.
Tractor is 7-1/2" L; Wagon is 8" L; Building is 7" W x 6" H x 1-1/2" D
From Hawthorne Village
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Farmall was THE tractor for all farms, built strong and sturdy enough that they are still doing the job today. This American tradition is dear to the hearts of millions of fans and supporters the world over. Now, to honor 75 years of excellence, we are proud to present one of the most exciting releases in Farmall collectibles history - a commemorative Farmall Red Christmas figurine set. The collectible Model H Farmall tractor is all decked out for the holidays, pulling a nostalgic illuminated farm wagon with a removable Christmas tree. Plus, you will also receive an illuminated hand-numbered tree stop in the shape of a wooden barn - a $50 value, yours free.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this incredibly-detailed Farmall figurine set is handcrafted with exquisite realism that captures the authentic look of hand-hewn wood on each piece. From the happy expression on the tractor driver's face to the real fiber evergreen foliage of the removable tree and the recognizable Farmall and International Harvester logos, this officially-authorized collectible set is a proud tribute to 75 years of Red. But don't wait to secure yours. This edition is strictly limited to only 2,500 worldwide, and demand is often strong for Farmall collectibles. Order now!
- A landmark release in the history of Farmall collectibles - a commemorative Christmas figurine set - honoring 75 years of Red, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially authorized by Farmall
- Showcases a Model H Farmall tractor decorated for the holidays and pulling a detachable nostalgic farm wagon with a realistic removable "Fir" tree, illuminated working Christmas lights and International Harvester and Farmall logos
- Distinctively hand-painted to capture the authentic look of hand-hewn wood on each piece, right down to the happy expressions on the riders and drivers
- Also includes a hand-numbered Farmall tree stop shaped like a classic wooden barn and bearing the International Harvester logo, a festive holiday banner and glowing Christmas lights - a $50 value, yours FREE
- Lights up! Christmas lights around the wagon and around the barn tree stop illuminate with a festive glow
- Wagon and barn tree stop building powered by 2 "AAA" batteries each (not included)
- Edition is strictly limited to only 2,500 worldwide, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Tractor measures 7-1/2" L; 19.1 cm L, Wagon is 8" L; 20.3 cm L, Building is 7" W x 6" H x 1-1/2" D; 17.8 cm W x 15.2 cm H x 3.8 cm D
©2011 The Bradford Exchange