First-ever NFL-licensed 1/87 HO-scale Cowboys slot cars. Includes power pack, 2 controllers and over 13 feet of high-performance illuminated track.
From Hawthorne Village
- $125.00 US
- $15.99 US
Being a Dallas Cowboys fan is about more than football! Now, celebrate your favorite NFL team in a new way with this Dallas Cowboys Electric Slot Car Set, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Officially licensed by NFL Properties, LLC, this exciting Cowboys slot car raceway features everything you'll need to start racing right away!
This dynamic set includes two 1/87 HO-scale slot cars emblazoned with the Cowboys home and away colors, authentic graphics and logos and are engineered with realistic low chassis and wide rear tires. Control the pulse-pounding excitement with the included Precision Trigger-Action Controllers on over 13 feet of high-performance illuminated track! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate your favorite NFL team with the first-ever Dallas Cowboys 2-car electric slot car set, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties, LLC
- Complete Cowboys slot car raceway set is meticulously handcrafted by world-renowned artisans and arrives ready to run, including everything you need to experience NFL-themed racing excitement in your home
- Set includes 2 real working 1/87 HO-scale electric slot cars hand-painted in Cowboys home and away colors and emblazoned with official team logos and graphics; both engineered with realistic low chassis for ultimate handling and wide rear tires for superb traction
- Over 13 feet of high-performance track with patented side locking system stays secure even under the toughest racing conditions
- Control the pulse-pounding excitement with two Precision Trigger-Action Controllers and a power pack
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your slot car set is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- 1/87 HO-scale slot cars run on over 13' of high-performance track
©2012 The Bradford Exchange.