Edition limited to only 2,000! Handcrafted sculpture features festive touches, TURNING water wheel and sculpted Farmall Super M tractor. Lights up!
Measures 7.5" W x 9.5" L x 7" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $99.99 US
- $14.99 US
In the heart of winter, getting to the Country Mill can take some doing. That is, of course, unless you're behind the wheel of a Farmall Super M tractor! Now, add the warm feeling of country nostalgia to your holidays with the Farmall Country Mill sculpture, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. An essential addition to your miniature winter display, this limited-edition village accessory features a faithfully sculpted replica of the beloved Farmall Super M tractor parked on the snow-covered lawn and a vintage-style Farmall sign over the mill's door to showcase your Farmall pride in style!
Meticulously handcrafted with stunning realism, this collectible Farmall Country Mill accessory is hand-painted by master artisans to capture each subtle detail. The mill is festively decorated with wreaths, bows and Christmas lights and illuminates from within. Plus, the water wheel actually turns round and round! Strong demand is anticipated, and the edition is limited to only 2,000, so don't delay. Order now!
- Add a touch of Farmall pride to your holidays with this replica Farmall Super M tractor and Country Mill sculpture, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin with stunning realism and hand-painted by master artisans to capture each subtle detail
- Lights up! Country mill illuminates from within, adding a warm glow to your Christmas decor
- Replica Farmall Super M tractor and vintage-style Farmall sign proudly hanging over the mill's door showcase your Farmall pride in style
- Movement! The mill's water wheel really turns round and round for a realistic touch
- Christmas lights, garland and wreathes, plus 17 snow-capped pine trees add a festive touch to this Farmall village accessory
- Powered by 2 "AA" batteries or AC adapter (not included)
- Edition limited to only 2,000, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7.5" W x 9.5" L x 7" H; 19.1 cm W x 24.1 cm L x 17.8 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.