Cardinals 2011 World Series Batter's Helmet Sculpture
A first ever! Life-size batter's helmet sculpture honors the St. Louis Cardinals World Series win. Limited edition of 2,011!
Measures 7-1/2" W x 10-3/4" L x 6" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $149.95 US
- $19.99 US
St. Louis Cardinals fans will never forget Game Six of the 2011 World Series. David Freese's thundering walk-off home run in the bottom of the 11th forced a Game Seven and ultimately sealed the Cardinals claim of the championship title. Now this historic signature moment is forever frozen in time in a first-of-its-kind St. Louis Cardinals World Series sculpture from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Baseball history is uniquely captured within a life-size batter's helmet sculpture in this dynamic Cardinals collectible that's sure to create a buzz. But it is limited to an edition of just 2,011, so demand is likely to be high.
Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., this limited-edition World Series sculpture is intricately handcrafted and feature 6 fully-sculpted Cardinals players, the story of the epic home run, and an authentic replica of an actual ticket from Game Six. Just take a look at the tally and the action on the Busch Stadium scoreboard and you can relive this magical MLB moment time and time again. It arrives handsomely mounted on a gloss black base, making this a must have for collectors and baseball history buffs; makes a coveted gift for St. Louis Cardinals fans too. Only 2,011 are available, so don't wait - order now!
- The epic MLB World Series home run of St. Louis Cardinals David Freese is captured forever in this first-of-its-kind collectible sculpture, available from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. and the Major League Baseball Players Association
- David Freese's stunning home run from Game Six of the 2011 World Series is showcased in a unique way, within a life-size batter's helmet sculpture of crystal clear acrylic
- This St. Louis Cardinals World Series sculpture is completely handcrafted and features 6 fully-sculpted players, the story of Freese's home run and an authentic replica of an actual ticket from Game Six
- Recreates the excitement of Busch Stadium, with a scoreboard reflecting the home run moment, and a Jumbotron featuring the on-field celebration
- Sports a beautifully frosted St. Louis Cardinals logo and other winning details, all mounted on a handsome gloss black base
- A must have for collectors and baseball history buffs; makes a sensational gift for St. Louis Cardinals fans too
- Edition is limited to only 2,011, so order now
- Certificate authenticating your collectible as an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 7-1/2" W x 10-3/4" L x 6" H; 19.1 cm W x 27.3 cm L x 15.2 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange