Heirloom-quality Budweiser® holiday art train car personalized with a special message or family name. Solid metal chassis and precision-scaled.
The holiday season is the perfect time to "Grab Some Buds," and that's just what makes this Budweiser® personalized train car a refreshing finish to an already classic collection. Available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this beautifully-decorated HO-scale box car is designed to complete your Budweiser Holiday Express Train Collection, and is a true testament to your Budweiser enthusiasm. You can even make it extra special when you provide a family name, loved one's name, or a special message - up to 21 characters on each side!
Expertly handcrafted with precision detailing and authentic features, this heirloom-quality Budweiser personalized train car showcases festive full-color advertising artwork on both sides, profiling the famous Budweiser Clydesdales. "Grab Some Buds" is emblazoned across the box car, along with the iconic Budweiser logo, and most especially your family name or message (an option you can add for FREE). If you are a lover of fine Budweiser collectibles, don't wait to get your season on the right track. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A Budweiser® personalized train car designed to be the perfect finishing touch to your Budweiser Holiday Express Train Collection, only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Personalize it for FREE! Provide your family name, the name of a loved one or a special message to be emblazoned on each side of the train car, to add a personal touch
- Expertly crafted by master artisans, with precision detailing and authentic features, including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels
- Showcases festive full-color advertising artwork featuring the legendary Budweiser Clydesdales, the classic Budweiser logo, "Grab Some Buds" and your family name or message (an option you can add for FREE)
- A must-have addition for lovers of fine Budweiser collectibles and a great addition to your HO-scale train display
©2012 The Bradford Exchange