Thomas Kinkade Illuminated "Inspiration Cove" Sculpture
A FIRST! Illuminated village sculpture inspired by his art. Over 100 handcrafted pieces. Features "color-changing water". Limited edition of 2,500.
Measures approximately 6" W x 14" L x 5" H
From Hawthorne Village
- $149.99 US
- $19.99 US
Travel to a place where the weather is always temperate, leaves never fall, and the sheltering Hand of God blesses all those who find their way to its blissful shores. Welcome to Inspiration Cove, a first-of-its-kind limited-edition village sculpture inspired by the beloved artwork of Thomas Kinkade. Only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division, this breathtaking Thomas Kinkade village sculpture ushers into your home a beautiful place of refuge and strength you can always visit.
Hand-assembled from over 100 individually handcrafted pieces by skilled artisans, the expansive Inspiration Cove village sculpture is hand-painted with a multitude of hues to recreate that distinctive Thomas Kinkade color palette. Each of the miniature village buildings illuminates as figures "stroll" the many pathways, including the spirit of Thomas Kinkade himself. What's more, the soothing illuminated "water" in the cove is specially designed to change color, creating a rippling waves effect. Strong demand is expected for the Inspiration Cove village sculpture, available in a strict limited edition of only 2,500 worldwide. After that, NO MORE WILL EVER BE CREATED, so don't wait. Order now!
- Experience the peace and tranquility of Inspiration Cove, a first-of-its-kind village sculpture inspired by the beloved artwork of Thomas Kinkade, only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Thomas Kinkade village sculpture is hand-assembled from over 100 individually handcrafted pieces by skilled artisans, featuring village buildings inspired by his paintings, complete with "strolling" villagers
- Hand-painted with the most delicate of brushes, using a multitude of hues to recreate Thomas Kinkade's distinctive color palette
- Lights up! Buildings in your Inspiration Cove village sculpture glow with warm illumination
- Features specially designed "water" that changes color through the use of lighting, to create the effect of rippling waves
- The miniature figures that are part of this breathtaking village scene include the spirit of Thomas Kinkade himself, painting in the Garden of Prayer
- Your village sculpture is displayed on a handsome base with a golden nameplate inscribed with "Inspiration Cove"
- Powered by AC adapter (not included) or 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Edition strictly limited to only 2,500 worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 6" W x 14" L x 5" H; 15.2 cm W x 35.6 cm L x 12.7 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange