HO-scale boxcar honors Dale Earnhardt’s induction into the NASCAR® Hall of Fame. With full-color image, solid metal chassis, steel alloy wheels.
From Hawthorne Village
- $75.00 US
- $9.99 US
May 23, 2010 marked a momentous occasion for NASCAR® fans the world over. The very first members of the NASCAR Hall of Fame were inducted into the history books, and among them, the legendary Intimidator®, Dale Earnhardt. To get the celebration on track, we are proud to present a commemorative HO-scale Dale Earnhardt boxcar, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division.
This heirloom-quality Dale Earnhardt train accessory is a must-have for owners of the Dale Earnhardt Intimidator Express, and it showcases a full-color portrait of the Intimidator himself, along with his famous Number 3. Meticulously crafted by master artisans with precision detailing, including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels, this collectible Dale Earnhardt boxcar is a winning way to honor one of the most significant events, and significant drivers, in the world of racing. Strong demand is expected and you won't find a finer value anywhere, so order now!
- Super-charged Dale Earnhardt boxcar salutes his May 23, 2010 induction into the NASCAR® Hall of Fame, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This Dale Earnhardt train accessory is meticulously crafted by master artisans with attention to detail, including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels
- Your HO-scale Dale Earnhardt boxcar boldly showcases a full-color portrait of the Intimidator® along with his famous Number 3, the official NASCAR Hall of Fame logo, and a specially designed Dale Earnhardt Hall of Fame logo
- Exceptional value, attractively priced
- This Dale Earnhardt train accessory is a must-have addition to your HO-scale Dale Earnhardt Intimidator Express train (Item No. 49187)
- Certificate of Authenticity
©2011 The Bradford Exchange