HO-scale boxcar honors the 150th anniversary of the Civil War. With archival images of Confederate leaders, solid metal chassis, steel alloy wheels.
From Hawthorne Village
- $75.00 US
- $9.99 US
The Civil War was the darkest, and most defining, hour of our young nation. Yet through the darkness shone a light of certain nobility perhaps no better exemplified than by the Confederate soldiers and generals who fought its greatest battles 150 years ago. Now a bold Civil War train car commemorates the stirring crucible in which America was forged, and it's available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division.
This heirloom-quality 150th anniversary Civil War boxcar is a must-have for history buffs, showcasing archival images of General Robert E. Lee, General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson and General J.E.B. Stuart, along with rich accents of Confederate symbols and motifs. Meticulously crafted by master artisans with precision detailing, including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels, this collectible Civil War train car is an impressive way to honor the gallantry of the South. Strong demand is expected and you won't find a finer value anywhere, so order now!
- Commemorative Civil War train car honors the 150th anniversary of the War Between the States, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- This Civil War boxcar is meticulously crafted in HO scale by master artisans with attention to detail, including a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels
- Your Civil War train car boldly showcases stirring archival images of General Robert E. Lee, General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson and J.E.B. Stuart, along with Confederate symbols and motifs
- Exceptional value, attractively priced
- This collectible Civil War boxcar is a must-have addition to your HO-scale Civil War Confederate Express Train Collection (Item No. 49073)
- Certificate of Authenticity