Flatbed Corvette® train car sports ERTL® 1:64 scale diecast car of Chevy's classic '53 roadster. Intricate details, including opening hood.
From Hawthorne Village
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
In 1953, a gleaming Polo White roadster rolled off a Flint Michigan assembly line and into the hearts of car lovers everywhere. With its sensuous styling and power-packed performance, the Corvette® has come to define the true American performance icon. That's why we are proud to introduce this HO-scale Corvette train car, boldly putting that reputable performance on vivid display. And best of all, this flatbed train car showcases a removable 1953 Corvette 1:64 scale diecast car by ERTL®, with a hood that really opens.
This heirloom-quality Corvette collectible train car makes a perfect addition to any HO-scale electric train set, and is available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Meticulously crafted by master artisans with precision detailing, the flatbed Corvette train car includes a solid metal chassis, steel alloy wheels and gleaming golden touches. Strong demand is expected and you won't find a finer value anywhere, so order now!
- An HO-scale Corvette® train car celebrating a true American performance icon, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Features a removable 1953 Corvette 1:64 scale diecast car by ERTL®, complete with a hood that really opens
- The flatbed Corvette train car boasts a vivid rainbow of colors and the Corvette logo, and is meticulously crafted by master artisans
- Intricate details include a solid metal chassis, steel alloy wheels and gleaming golden finishes
- Exceptional value, attractively priced
- This heirloom-quality Corvette collectible makes the perfect addition to any HO-scale electric train set
- Certificate of Authenticity
©2006 RC Ertl, Inc.
© 2011 The Bradford Exchange