Impressive limited-edition home décor! Stunning shade features handcrafted glazier's leading. Classically styled, bronze-finished base.
- $199.99 US
- $19.99 US
Introducing the first-ever leaded stained glass table lamp to showcase the glowing artistry of Thomas Kinkade! A perfect pairing of art and craft, the Thomas Kinkade table lamp re-creates his famous "Lamplight Bridge" cottage vista in the medium of opalescent stained glass and sleek bronzed metal. The classically styled shade is hand-fired to fuse glass and image into one dazzling work of art.
Standing an impressive 21 inches high, this unique decorative table lamp displays a base handcrafted entirely of cast metal and hand-finished in weathered bronze. Available exclusively from The Bradford Editions, this handsome limited-edition Thomas Kinkade stained glass table lamp will be greeted with intense demand. A unique home decor and gift idea. Don't wait - order yours now!
- A rare and radiant first-of-its-kind Thomas Kinkade collectible - a dramatic stained glass table lamp showcasing the famous Thomas Kinkade painting, Lamplight Bridge, available only from The Bradford Editions
- Meticulously crafted translucent stained glass shade, complete with handcrafted glaziers' leading, fuses every intricate detail of Mr. Kinkade's original artwork into a glorious work of art
- Handsome ribbed column and stacked pedestal base, handcrafted entirely of cast metal and hand-finished in weathered bronze to perfectly complement the leaded glass shade
- Finishing touches include signature Thomas Kinkade lantern finial, two elegant lantern pull chains and burnished nameplate
- UL-listed; plugs into any standard household outlet and requires 2 40-watt bulbs (not included)
- Unique home decor and gift idea brings the softly lit charm of a cottage hideaway to any home
- Edition strictly limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Thomas Kinkade table lamp measures 21" H and shade is 15" in diameter
©2005 The Bradford Editions. All rights reserved.