Kinkade "Naughty Or Nice" Santa Figurine With Fabric, "Fur"
Hand-painted limited edition features soft beard, fabric coat and hat, "fur" trim. Wire-rimmed spectacles, fancy stocking filled with toys and gifts.
Measures about 11" high
From The Bradford Editions
- $69.99 US
- $9.99 US
Fill your home with warmhearted cheer with this "So Real" Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus figurine! This first-ever limited-edition collectible Victorian Santa figurine is a Bradford Editions exclusive, beautifully handcrafted and inspired by the holiday art of Thomas Kinkade.
You'll be amazed by just how lifelike this Santa seems! Take a look at his kindly face, soft beard, and rich, faux fur coat and hat. See how he adjusts his wire-rimmed spectacles as he reviews his list of good boys and girls? He's even carrying a stocking decorated in festive holiday colors and filled with hand-painted toys and gifts. What a unique Christmas decoration idea! But don't wait to invite this Santa to your home - he's expected to be in high demand! Order now!
- A Collectibles Market First! An amazingly realistic Santa inspired by the beloved artwork of Thomas Kinkade, available only from The Bradford Editions
- This collectible Victorian Santa figurine holds a festive faux fur trimmed stocking stuffed with hand-painted toys and gifts
- Meticulously handcrafted and hand-painted in extraordinary detail for wonderfully expressive features and pose, complete with twinkling eyes, a lifelike beard, and natural gestures - see Santa adjusting his antiqued wire spectacles?
- Wears an elaborate costume featuring a faux fur coat and cap with gold trim, a tapestry vest with real miniature buttons and chains, a pocket watch, leather-look cuffed trousers, and boots with gold buckles
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade So Real Santa Claus Figurine Collection
- Edition strictly limited to 120 crafting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures about 11" high
©2005 The Bradford Editions