Limited-edition Victorian porcelain figurine inspired by the art of Thomas Kinkade. Louis Comfort Tiffany style, with Swarovski crystals and feather.
Measures approximately 7-1/2" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
This supremely elegant Thomas Kinkade figurine of a Victorian lady brings together the beauty of Thomas Kinkade's "Victorian Garden" artwork and the glowing floral patterns inspired by Louis Comfort Tiffany's renowned stained-glass designs! This Victorian lady figurine introduces you to Elizabeth, adorned in an elaborate gown enhanced with floral stained-glass patterns in soft shades of blue, while Swarovski® crystals and simulated jewels add sparkle to her costuming and accessories.
It's so easy to imagine this stunningly dressed lady strolling in a Thomas Kinkade garden setting! Exclusively yours from The Bradford Editions, she is handcrafted of lustrous, hand-painted Heirloom Porcelain® with gleaming platinum accents. Real marabou feathers add exciting drama to her hat. She's a spectacular addition to any collection of Thomas Kinkade treasures and a magnificent gift. Exceptional demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- The beauty and sophistication of Victorian fashion is yours in this collectible Thomas Kinkade figurine, available only from The Bradford Editions
- This porcelain lady figurine is inspired by Mr. Kinkade's much-loved "Victorian Garden" artwork, cleverly combined with the classic beauty of Louis Comfort Tiffany-style stained-glass designs
- Expertly handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, this Thomas Kinkade figurine is hand-glazed and accented with gleaming platinum
- A Louis Comfort Tiffany-inspired floral design in soft shades of blue adorns the sash and train of Elizabeth's ensemble
- Genuine Swarovski® crystals and radiant simulated jewels accent her costuming and accessories
- Lavish marabou feathers add softness and allure to her picture-book hat
- This Thomas Kinkade figurine is a treasure to own yourself and makes a magnificent, garden-inspired Thomas Kinkade gift!
- Edition is strictly limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7-1/2" H; 19.1 cm H
©2008 The Bradford Editions