Features the Mercury Dime and 4 gold and silver-plated handcrafted charms. Swarovski® crystal accents, 8 cultured freshwater pearls. Gift box.
Adjustable up to 8" L
- $179.00 US
- $9.00 US
Among the most beautiful and highly sought U.S. coins ever produced, the Mercury Dime, issued from 1916-1945, uniquely captures the precious freedom that inspires our nation with the goddess Liberty. An exclusive fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange Mint, this coin charm bracelet exquisitely showcases a genuine 90% silver Mercury Dime mounted in a bezel accented with Swarovski® crystals as the glorious centerpiece.
Elegantly adorned with eight genuine cultured freshwater pearls and four 24K-gold and silver-plated charms, this exquisite Mercury Dime bracelet has a unique double strand design and is finished with a locking clasp featuring charm tags that sparkle with Swarovski crystals. Each handcrafted charm like the burning torch - a symbol of life, truth and enlightenment and a laurel wreath symbolizing victory and freedom, adds a unique touch of liberty and meaning to this fascinating bracelet. High demand is expected for this timeless treasure, so don't delay. Order now!
This fine jewelry is intended for adults.
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Celebrate precious freedom with the Mercury Dime charm bracelet, a fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Exquisitely showcases a genuine 90% silver Mercury Dime mounted in a Swarovski® crystal-accented bezel
- Bracelet also features 4 handcrafted 24K gold and silver-plated charms symbolizing precious liberty including a burning torch - a symbol of life, truth and enlightenment and a laurel wreath symbolizing victory and freedom
- 8 freshwater pearls compliment the unique double strand design
- Locking clasp features charm tags that sparkle with Swarovski crystals
- Arrives in an elegant presentation case, perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Adjustable up to 8" L; 20.3 cm L