Genuine U.S. Buffalo Nickel Cuff Links With Diamonds
Handcrafted cuff links showcase authentic U.S. Mint Buffalo Nickels richly plated in 24K gold. Fasteners sparkle with 4 genuine diamonds. Gift box.
Measure 7/8" in diameter
From Bradford Authenticated
- $99.00 US
- $8.98 US
Minted for only 26 years - from 1913 to 1938 - the Buffalo Nickel is as rare as it is recognized. Now, wear a piece of American history with the U.S. Buffalo Nickel Diamond Cuff Links, a first-ever fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Featuring the historical coin's mighty bison side on one cuff link and the iconic Native American Chief composite profile on the other, this attractive design showcases your American pride in striking style.
Superbly handcrafted with 24K gold-plated accents, each men's cuff link set is a true one-of-a-kind as each coin is different due to age and circulation wear. For the finishing touch, two genuine diamonds sparkle from each fastener. Due to the scarcity of Buffalo Nickels, availability of our cuff links is limited. Strong demand is anticipated for this unique heirloom-quality men's jewelry, so don't delay. Order now!
- Wear your reverence for America's rich history with these stunning U.S. Buffalo Nickel Diamond Cuff Links, a first-ever fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Superbly handcrafted to feature the rare coin's mighty bison side on one cuff link and the iconic Native American Chief composite profile on the other, both enhanced with 24K-gold plating
- Centerpieces are authentic U.S. Mint Buffalo Nickels in Good to Very Good Condition and are truly one-of-a-kind, as each coin is different due to age and circulation wear
- Each cuff link features 2 sparkling genuine diamonds on the fasteners for added elegance
- Arrives in a custom presentation case, perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving
- Extensive handcrafting and scarcity of the Buffalo Nickels could limit availability, so order yours now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measure 7/8" in diameter; 2.2 cm in diameter
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.