Pocket watch features a replica 1861 Confederate Half Dollar on watch face and case back. Civil War art by John Paul Strain. Cherry-finished case.
Watch face measures 2-1/8" in diameter
From Bradford Authenticated
- $99.00 US
- $9.00 US
Some 150 years have passed since the Civil War, yet the legendary leaders and courageous men who served in this monumental struggle still inspire us today. Now, honor the bold spirit of the past as time marches on with this Confederate men's pocket watch, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint.
A bold commemoration of the Civil War 150th Anniversary, this classically-styled pocket watch showcases a replica 1861 Confederate Half Dollar Coin as the striking watch face, encircled by Roman numerals. The handcrafted case features an antiqued silver finish and a portrait of General Robert E. Lee and his troops by acclaimed artist John Paul Strain on the spring-activated front cover. As the finishing touch, the back of the watch case features the replica Confederate Half Dollar Coin's reverse design and the date. Arrives in a custom cherry-finished presentation case that echoes the watch case art. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Salute the heroes of the Civil war with this Confederate men's pocket watch, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Handcrafted classically-styled pocket watch features an antiqued silver finish and a replica 1861 Confederate Half Dollar Coin on the watch face, surrounded by Roman numerals
- Watch case back features the reverse design of the rare Confederate Half Dollar Coin along with the date, 1861
- Spring-activated pocket watch cover showcases a stunning portrait of General Robert E. Lee and his troops in nostalgic sepia tones by acclaimed artist John Paul Strain
- Pocket watch features a traditional chain and clip, recalling an officer's prized timepiece
- Handcrafted with precision quartz movement
- Arrives in a custom cherry-finished presentation case that echoes the watch case's John Paul Strain art, perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 2-1/8" in diameter; 5.4 cm in diameter