Gold-plated sterling silver necklace with a blue topaz and salvaged 8 reales coin replica, created using a portion of real shipwreck silver. Gift box.
Pendant measures 1-5/8" H; chain is 18" L
From Bradford Authenticated
- $179.00 US
- $9.00 US
Treasure the excitement of a fortune found buried beneath the sea for nearly 400 years with this Sao Jose Shipwreck Silver Pendant Necklace, a fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Gloriously showcasing a replica 8 reales coin created with a portion of genuine silver salvaged from the Sao Jose shipwreck, this exquisite pendant necklace for women is certain to be the envy of all!
Elegantly suspended from an 18" chain, the magnificent coin centerpiece is created using authentic shipwreck coin silver blended with sterling silver and is featured within a solid sterling silver bezel, plated in 24K gold. An elegant oval charm dangles from the centerpiece, sparkling with a hand-set faceted blue topaz gemstone reminiscent of the glittering sea. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Capture the rare beauty and the legendary romance of the sea with the Sao Jose Shipwreck Silver Pendant Necklace, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- The striking centerpiece of this woman's pendant necklace replicates a salvaged 8 reales coin, created with sterling silver combined with coin silver recovered from the shipwreck of the Sao Jose, a Portuguese carrack that sunk to the ocean's murky depths nearly 400 years ago
- Replica coin is showcased within a solid sterling silver bezel, plated in 24K gold
- An elegant oval charm dangles from the centerpiece, sparkling with a hand-set faceted blue topaz gemstone reminiscent of the glittering sea
- Arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and gift box, perfect for safekeeping and gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 1-5/8" H; 4.1 cm H; 24K gold-plated solid sterling silver chain measures 18" L; 45.7" L