One each of the rare Barr Notes issued by just 5 of the 12 Federal Reserve Districts from '68 to '69. Protective sleeves, FREE wood display case.
Display case measures 8-12" W x 1-3/4" H x 5" D
- $119.99 US
- $13.99 US
Not all U.S. $1 bills are created equal. Some are rare standouts and true perennial collector favorites. That's why The Bradford Exchange Mint is excited to present The Complete Set of $1 Federal Reserve Barr Notes. This historic 5-bill set includes one each of the Barr Notes that were issue by just five of the twelve Federal Reserve Districts between December of 1968 and January of 1969, when Joseph W. Barr was appointed Secretary of the Treasury, and provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for currency collectors and history buffs.
Each of the scarce collectible notes in this impressive set features the rare signature of Joseph W. Barr, and arrives in a clear sleeve to protect the genuine legal tender for years to come. Plus, you will also receive a FREE deluxe mahogany-finish wood display case, which includes a convenient drawer, perfect for storing the included custom booklet detailing Joseph W. Barr's career, the history of the U.S. Fed and more. Due to the scarcity of the Barr Notes, the passage of time, and the average life span of the $1 bill, this set of nearly half-century old greenbacks is a must-have for any collector. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- One of each of the $1 Barr Notes issued by just 5 of the 12 Federal Reserve Districts from 1968 to 1969, in an exclusive currency set from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each of the 5 Barr Notes in this rare set feature the signature of Joseph W. Barr, appointed by President Lyndon Johnson to be Secretary of the Treasury at the height of the Vietnam War - a post he remained in for 4 short weeks until President Nixon's inauguration
- These collectible notes are genuine legal tender and arrive in clear sleeves to protect them for years to come
- Includes a FREE deluxe mahogany-finished wood display case, with gleaming brass accents, to preserve your entire set of five $1 Federal Reserve Barr Notes
- Display case has a convenient drawer, perfect for storing the included custom booklet detailing Secretary Joseph W. Barr's career and times, the history of the U.S. Federal Reserve, and more
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Display case measures 8-12" W x 1-3/4" H x 5" D; 21.6 cm W x 4.4 cm H x 12.7 cm D
©2011 The Bradford Exchange