Money Clip With Indian Head Nickel Centerpiece
Handcrafted of stainless steel with a hammered texture. Genuine Indian Head Nickel at center highlighted with 24K-gold plating and turquoise enamel.
Measures 2-5/8"L x 1-1/4" W x 3/8" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $99.00 US
- $9.00 US
In addition to being one of the most beloved U.S. coin designs of all time, the rare Indian Head Nickel is a unique and beautiful relic of America's frontier past. Now, carry this celebrated piece of history with you wherever you go with the Indian Head Nickel Money Clip, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint.
Designed to securely hold your money and credit cards, this distinctive money clip is handcrafted in solid stainless steel with a sophisticated hammered look and texture. The genuine Indian Head Nickel featured at its center has a clear protective coating and is elegantly highlighted with 24K-gold plating and turquoise enameling. Arriving in a velvet-lined presentation case, this handsome money clip is an heirloom-quality keepsake to pass down for generations! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Pocket a piece of the Wild West with this genuine Indian Head Nickel Money Clip, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Heirloom-quality money clip is handcrafted of solid stainless steel with a hammered look and texture and showcases a genuine Indian Head Nickel with a clear protective coating as the glorious centerpiece
- Lavishly embellished with rich 24K-gold plating and turquoise enameling for a stunning presentation
- Arrives in a deluxe presentation case lined with soft velveteen, perfect for safekeeping and gift giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 2-5/8"L x 1-1/4" W x 3/8" D; 6.7 cm L x 3.2 cm W x 1 cm in D
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.