Two-toned men's watch features a genuine Indian Head Nickel enhanced with 24K-gold plating, precision quartz movement, engraved backing. Gift box.
Watch face measures 1-13/32" in diameter
From Bradford Authenticated
- $149.00 US
- $9.00 US
Produced from 1913 through 1938, the Indian Head Nickel has become one of America's most beloved coins. Now, honor America's proud heritage with this genuine Indian Head Nickel watch, a fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. The historic Indian Head Nickel collectible coin at the watch's center features what is believed to be a composite portrait of three great Indian chiefs, and each watch is truly one of a kind, since each coin will differ from another in age and circulation wear.
Handcrafted in stainless steel with a two-toned band, the face of this men's watch shimmers with an elegant "rope" design surrounding the bezel, rich turquoise enameling and 24K-gold plating. The back of this men's watch is engraved with "Indian Head Nickel Honoring the American West" for the finishing touch. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Wear a striking tribute to America's proud heritage with this Indian Head Nickel watch for men, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted stainless steel watch features a U.S. Mint Indian Head Nickel collectible coin as the striking centerpiece enhanced with 24K-gold plating and encircled with rich turquoise enameling
- Golden hour markers and a raised, golden "rope" design accent the striking bezel
- The back of this exclusive men's watch is engraved with, "Indian Head Nickel Honoring the American West" as the finishing touch
- Features a precision quartz movement, two-toned band and an adjustable clasp
- Arrives in a custom-designed presentation case, perfect for safekeeping and gift giving
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 1-13/32" in diameter; 3.6 cm in diameter