This rare coin issue was minted at the Denver Mint for only 1 year - 1921, the last year of Morgan coinage! 90% silver. Deluxe Display Box.
Display case measures 3-13/16" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $169.00 US
- $9.00 US
First minted in 1878, the Morgan Silver Dollar has been called the "coin of the Wild West" due to its popularity with pioneers, prospectors and outlaws during the rich strikes of the 1850s gold rush. Now, claim a last year issue of one of the scarcest coin issues in U.S. history: the 1921 Denver Morgan Silver Dollar Coin. Minted in glorious 90% pure silver,1921-D Morgan Silver Dollars were only issued by the Denver Mint for one year!
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this collector favorite is secured in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder and arrives with a custom Deluxe Display Box to protect your Rocky Mountain treasure for years to come. One gleaming side features the year 1921 and George T. Morgan's famous portrait of Liberty, while the reverse side features the eagle, arrows and olive branch symbol and the "D" mint mark of the Denver Mint. This impressive collectible coin is sure to generate intense demand among collectors, so don't miss the chance to secure yours. Order now!
- A last year issue 1921 Denver Morgan Silver Dollar Coin, a collector favorite only issued by the Denver Mint for 1 year, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Minted in 90% pure silver and secured in a crystal-clear, tamper proof holder for viewing from both sides
- One side features the year 1921 and George T. Morgan's famous portrait of Liberty, modeled off a young Philadelphia schoolteacher who became known as the "Silver Dollar Girl"
- Reverse side is graced by the distinctive "D" mint mark of the Denver Mint and features the iconic portrait of an eagle holding arrows and an olive branch, symbolizing strength as well as the desire for peace
- Mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque both shows off and protects your rare treasure
- Certificate of Authenticity
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Display case measures 3-13/16" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D; 9.7 cm W x 4.8 cm H x 11.7 cm D
©2012 The Bradford Exchange