The First And Last Morgan Silver Dollars
Landmark set with the 1878 first year issue and 1921 last year issue of the 90% silver Morgan silver dollar. Includes deluxe wooden display box.
Display box measures 7-3/4" W x 4-5/8" L
From Bradford Authenticated
- $249.00 US
- $9.00 US
The years from 1878 to 1921 marked a vibrant era of American history, but for coin collectors, these years have a special significance. They mark the first and last years of the "King of Coins" - the historic Morgan Silver Dollar. Now, an extraordinary coin set lets you claim a genuine 90% silver U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar from both the first and last year of issue.
Available in an exclusive presentation only from The Bradford Exchange Mint, this Morgan Silver Dollar coin set features a highly-coveted 1878 silver dollar and 1921 silver dollar, with the issue date clearly displayed on the obverse. Both coins are preserved in crystal clear tamper-proof holders with holographic seals to confirm their authenticity. The collectible coin set also includes a handsome mahogany-finished display box to showcase and protect your treasures for years to come. But availability is limited and strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Claim a scarce 1878 first year issue and a rare 1921 last year issue Morgan Silver Dollar, brought together in this landmark coin set presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Both the 1878 silver dollar and the 1921 silver dollar featured in this set are genuine heavyweight coins minted in 90% pure silver
- Nicknamed the "King of Coins," the Morgan Silver Dollar features the issue year and designer George T. Morgan's famous portrait of Lady Liberty on the obverse side, with the reverse side showcasing an eagle holding both arrows and an olive branch
- Each Morgan Silver Dollar in the set is preserved in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder marked by a hologram that authenticates your coin
- Morgan Silver Dollar coin set arrives in a mahogany-finish Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque, ideal for displaying and preserving your set
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Display box measures 7-3/4" W x 4-5/8" L; 19.7 cm W x 11.7 cm L
©2012 The Bradford Exchange