Landmark set with one 90% silver Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar from each of the three issuing mints. Deluxe wooden display case included.
Display case measures approximately 11-5/8" W x 1-3/4" H x 4-5/8" D
- $249.00 US
- $9.00 US
Almost a century has passed since sculptor Adolph A. Weinman introduced the Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar in 1916. This historic 90% silver coin reaches back almost 100 years; a collector favorite, it is still considered one of America's most beautiful coins. Now, with this extraordinary coin set exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint, you can claim one "Walker" from each of the three mints that issued them: Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Denver.
These fine silver half dollar coins are carefully preserved in clear tamper-proof holders, making it easy to see the beautiful obverse and reverse designs on each coin, along with their distinctive mint marks. A handsome mahogany-finished wood display box with a gleaming title plaque is also included, making this important silver half dollar coin set an even more impressive addition to your treasured coin collection. But supplies are limited and strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- A remarkable coin set including one genuine Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar from each of the three mints that issued them, available to you only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Introduced in 1916 by acclaimed sculptor Adolph A. Weinman and minted from 1916-1947, The Walking Liberty Silver Half Doll is still considered one of America's most beautiful coins, expressing America's ideals of liberty and peace
- Minted in 90% silver, the obverse of this extraordinary coin features Weinman's dynamic Lady Liberty walking confidently toward a new dawn; the reverse features a majestic eagle, ready to fly into the new century and defend America's ideals
- Also visible on the reverse of each coin is its distinctive mint mark: "D" for the Denver Mint and "S" for the San Francisco Mint; no mark indicates the Philadelphia Mint, which only began using the "P" mint mark on half dollars in 1980
- Each Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar in this set arrives in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides of the coin
- A Deluxe Display Box is included with your coin set, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing in your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures approximately 11-5/8" W x 1-3/4" H x 4-5/8" D; 29.5 cm W x 4.4 cm H x 11.7 cm D
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint