Scarce 90% silver 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar with San Francisco Mint "S" mintmark. "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" booklet and Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $189.00 US
- $9.00 US
Bring home the silver spirit of the Wild West with The 1881-S Morgan Tombstone Silver Dollar Coin, showcased in this exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Capturing the rugged reputation of Tombstone Arizona, this silver dollar coin was struck in the same year as the town's infamous "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral." This showdown pitted the Earp brothers - Wyatt, Virgil and Morgan - and their friend Doc Holliday against the Clanton and McLaury Gang. The shootout ended in three men sent to Boot Hill, and inspired a Western legend.
Struck in 90% silver at the West's San Francisco Mint, this S Morgan Silver Dollar is the right age and mintage for Wyatt Earp and his posse to have recovered from outlaws or used in a friendly poker game. Its obverse features the year 1881, and the reverse showcases the "S" mintmark of the San Francisco Mint. Your 90% silver coin arrives secured in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder and comes with a handsome mahogany-finished wooden Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque. Plus, you'll receive a fascinating custom booklet about the Gunfight at O.K. Corral. Strong demand is expected for this exclusive presentation of The 1881-S Morgan Tombstone Silver Dollar Coin, so do not delay. Order now!
- Own a silver treasure struck in the West in the same year as the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Tombstone Arizona: The 1881-S Morgan Tombstone Silver Dollar Coin, an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Genuine, heavyweight U.S. coin is minted in 90% pure silver
- Obverse displays the date, 1881, and the reverse features the distinctive "S" mintmark identifying your coin as a genuine issue from the San Francisco Mint
- Your scarce S Morgan Silver Dollar coin is preserved in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder
- Arrives in a mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box, perfect for showing off your Wild West silver treasure
- Includes a custom booklet about the "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral," where the Earp brothers and Doc Holliday faced off against the Clanton and McLaury Gang in Tombstone, Arizona on October 26, 1881
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D; 9.5 cm W x 4.8 cm H x 11.7 cm D
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint