The Seated Liberty Silver Half Dollar In Deluxe Display Box
Historic rare Seated Liberty Silver Half Dollar minted between 1839-1891 in 90% silver. Includes tamper-proof holder and Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $189.00 US
- $9.00 US
From its beginning in 1839, The Seated Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coin held a front row seat to an extraordinary era of American expansion and change. For over 50 years, Mint Engraver Christian Gobrecht's classical vision of Liberty represented our county's sprit of freedom, and now you can own one of these rare silver half dollars in an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint. We have gone through great lengths to acquire this highly-coveted and historic coin, now over 120 years old, so that it can be added to your personal collection.
Minted only from 1839-1891, the Seated Liberty Half Dollar faced the threat of distinction when millions were melted down due to the Pittman Act and fluctuations in silver prices, which is what makes this offer so rare and unique. Your Seated Liberty half dollar coin is minted in 90% pure silver and expertly secured in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder for viewing from both sides. Handsomely presented in a mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque, The Seated Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coin is sure to draw strong demand from collectors and history buffs, so DO NOT WAIT. Order now!
- An exclusive presentation of The Seated Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coin, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- This highly-coveted rare half dollar coin is minted in 90% pure silver and only minted between 1839-1891
- Silver half dollar is secured in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder for viewing from both sides
- Obverse side showcases Mint Engraver Christian Gobrecht's classical portrayal of Lady Liberty, inspired by a Thomas Sully painting, while the reverse side features a heraldic eagle holding arrows and an olive branch
- Your Seated Liberty Half Dollar is elegantly presented in a mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque, specially designed to show off and protect your rare treasure
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D; 9.5 cm W x 4.8 cm H cm x 11.7 cm D
©2013 The Bradford Exchange