A genuine 90% silver, first-year issue 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar from the San Francisco Mint. Tamper-proof holder, wooden Deluxe Display Box.
Display measures 3-7/8" W x 1-3/4" H x 4-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $169.00 US
- $9.00 US
When the catastrophic San Francisco earthquake struck in 1906, the San Francisco Mint - known as the "Granite Lady" - made history by safeguarding a third of the United States' gold reserves and many Morgan Silver Dollars. Now The First San Francisco Morgan Silver Dollar Coin in an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint makes it easy to claim this surviving key-date and mint mark first-year Morgan at an affordable price.
Bearing the distinctive "S" mintmark of the San Francisco Mint, this genuine 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar is a rare historic treasure minted in 90% pure silver. Early "S" Morgans are renowned for their strong strikes and attractive surfaces, and your coin's crystal-clear tamper-proof holder will preserve its beauty and quality for years to come. Plus, the presentation includes a mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box to showcase and protect your Morgan Silver Dollar coin. It's estimated that only 17% of all Morgan Silver Dollars ever struck still survive, and only a small fraction are 1878 "S" first year issues. Strong demand is expected for this highly-coveted historic coin, so hurry - order now!!
- Own a famous earthquake's silver survivor with The First San Francisco Morgan Silver Dollar Coin, an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Minted in 90% precious silver at the historic San Francisco Mint, this first-year 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar is a scarce key date and mint mark
- Reflecting the strong strikes and superb details that make "S" coins so highly coveted, your Morgan Silver Dollar coin arrives encapsulated in a crystal-clear holder to preserve its brilliance
- Includes a handsome, museum-quality wooden Deluxe Display Box with a rich mahogany finish and a gleaming title plaque to showcase and store your rare coin
- A once-in-a-lifetime collecting opportunity, filled with historic meaning and value, so order now!
- Display measures 3-7/8" W x 1-3/4" H x 4-1/2" D; 9.8 cm W x 4.4 cm H x 11.4 cm D
Coins will be offered in Very Good (VG) Collector's Condition due to scarcity. Morgan Silver-Dollars were minted in 90% silver
©2013 The Bradford Exchange