Rare 90% silver commemorative coin honoring Yellowstone's 125th anniversary. In Brilliant condition with deluxe display box, historic booklet.
Display case measures approximately 11-5/8" W x 1-3/4" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $189.00 US
- $9.00 US
To mark the 125th anniversary of Yellowstone National Park in 1999, Congress authorized the Yellowstone National Park Commemorative Silver Dollar Coin. The last commemorative coin of the 20th century, it was struck for just one year. Minted in precious 90% silver at the storied Philadelphia Mint, only 270,126 were ever issued, and only 82,563 of those were of the Brilliant, Uncirculated type. Now, that's exactly what we're able to offer you in a very special presentation of this ultimate Yellowstone "keepsake," available to you ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint.
Like Yellowstone itself, this prized silver dollar coin is a rare and special treasure, showcasing two of the park's iconic natural wonders: a glorious geyser on the obverse and an American bison on the reverse. Showcased in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder to preserve its Brilliant, Uncirculated condition, the coin comes to you in a mahogany-finished deluxe display box, accompanied by a custom booklet full of gorgeous images and fascinating facts about the park. Strong demand is expected for this museum-quality presentation of the Yellowstone National Park Commemorative Silver Dollar Coin, and supplies are limited. Don't miss your chance to claim a rare national treasure - order now!
- Claim the last commemorative coin of the 20th century with this exclusive presentation of The Yellowstone National Park Commemorative Silver Dollar Coin, ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Minted in 1999 to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Yellowstone National Park, the 90% pure silver coin was struck for just one year and bears the distinctive "P" mintmark of the famed Philadelphia Mint
- Honoring Yellowstone's rare natural wonders, the obverse of this silver half dollar coin features a fountaining geyser; the reverse features a magnificent American bison
- Includes an exclusive booklet filled with interesting information about Yellowstone, complete with gorgeous full-color images
- Offered in scarce Brilliant, Uncirculated condition, the coin is encapsulated in a crystal-clear holder for permanent protection
- A mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box is included with your silver dollar coin, handsomely lined and featuring a gleaming silvery title plaque
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures approximately 11-5/8" W x 1-3/4" H; 29.5 cm W x 4.4 cm H x 11.7 cm D
©2013 The Bradford Exchange Mint