Own the first-ever U.S. commemorative coin! Minted in genuine 90% silver. In tamper-proof holder with deluxe display box and historic booklet.
Display case measures approximately 11-5/8" W x 1-3/4" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $129.00 US
- $9.00 US
In 1892, America invited the world to Chicago to attend what would be one of the most significant events in all of history. Now you have a rare opportunity to claim a piece of that historic event with The 1892 World's Columbian Exposition Silver Half Dollar Coin, the first-ever U.S. commemorative coin ever minted. Commemorating the 400th anniversary of Christopher Columbus' discover of the New World, and the reason for the 1892 World Fair's existence, this genuine 90% pure silver World's Columbian Exposition coin is now available in a special presentation ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint in this very unique opportunity.
Designed by George T. Morgan and Charles Barber, this important silver half dollar coin is preserved and protected in a tamper-proof, crystal-clear holder which showcases both the obverse and reverse sides. Accompanied with a custom booklet full of fascinating historic facts about the coin and vintage photos from the White City, the 1892 World's Columbian Exposition Silver Half Dollar Coin arrives in a handsome mahogany-finished deluxe display box with a gleaming title plaque. This museum-quality commemorative coin is a must-have for coin collectors and history buffs, but strong demand is expected and supplies are limited. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of history - order now!
- Own the first-ever U.S. commemorative coin, The 1892 World's Columbian Exposition Silver Half Dollar Coin in a special presentation, ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Minted in 1892 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Columbus' voyage, and the reason for the Fair's existence, the World's Columbian Exposition coin was designed by George T. Morgan and Charles Barber
- Minted in 90% pure silver, the obverse of this extraordinary silver half dollar coin features Barber's portrait of Christopher Columbus; the reverse features Morgan's port view of the Santa Maria above the Earth's two hemispheres
- Includes an exclusive booklet showcasing the history of the World's Columbian Exposition and the coin, along with vintage photos of the famed White City
- Arrives in a tamper-proof, crystal-clear holder that allows you to view both sides of this historic coin
- A handsome Deluxe Display Box is included with your silver half dollar coin, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming silvery title plaque worthy of showcasing in your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Display case measures approximately 11-5/8" W x 1-3/4" H; 29.5 cm W x 4.4 cm H x 11.7 cm D
©2013 The Bradford Exchange Mint