Own a genuine legal tender silver-plated crown commemorating the historic 2013 birth of the Royal Prince. Strict limited edition of only 2,013.
Coin measures 1-1/2" in diameter
- $44.95 US
- $4.95 US
The birth of any child is cause for celebration, but the birth of a new Royal Prince, the first child of William and Catherine, is one of the most important events in history. We are pleased to announce The New Royal Prince Silver Crown Coin, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint, commemorating the birth of the future King of England. This impressive Royal Prince coin provides collectors, investors and history buffs alike a rare opportunity to own an important piece of history.
Struck in commemoration of the Royal Prince's 2013 birth, this new legal tender crown is plated in gleaming genuine silver, and showcases his name and date of birth in a handsome engraving. Setting a historic precedent, the Royal Prince was born third in line to the throne, behind Charles and William, making this Royal Prince silver coin a must-have commodity of importance. If you want to make sure to secure The New Royal Prince Silver Crown Coin, you must act immediately, as it will only be available in a strict limited edition of 2,013, in commemoration of the year of birth. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- The New Royal Prince Silver Crown Coin commemorates the highly-anticipated 2013 birth of the future King of England, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- This impressive Royal Prince legal tender coin is a new crown struck in commemoration of his 2013 birth to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Expertly plated in gleaming genuine silver for a royal presentation
- Features a profile of Her Majesty the Queen on one side and the House of Windsor's royal crest on the other, along with the engraved name and birth date of the Royal Prince
- Own an important piece of history this Royal Prince silver coin, a must-have addition for collectors, investors and history buffs
- Arrives in a tamper-proof holder and deluxe presentation box, ideal for safekeeping and gift giving
- Edition is strictly limited to only 2,013, so order now!
- Coin measures 1-1/2" in diameter; 38.6 mm in diameter