The Last "True" Morgan Silver Dollar: Uncirculated
Rare 1904 Morgan Silver Dollar struck from "true" dies in the last year of issue. 90% silver, in clear holder with Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $199.00 US
- $9.00 US
In 1904, a shining era of our coinage came to an end as the final "true" Morgan Silver Dollars were struck from their dies for the last time. No more "Coins of the Old West", born of the Comstock Lode's massive silver riches, would ever be minted. But you now have a rare opportunity to own The Last "True" Morgan Silver Dollar Coin, offered in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, in a presentation available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint. This coveted last year-of-issue "true" Morgan Silver Dollar is a rare treasure over a century old, and has been stockpiled in vaults, safe from the wear of circulation and time.
Arriving in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder, ideal for viewing both the obverse and reverse side, this 1904 Morgan Silver Dollar is minted in 90% pure silver. You will also receive a mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with gleaming title plaque, specially designed to protect and showcase The Last "True" Morgan Silver Dollar Coin for years to come. This important collectible coin is expected to draw tremendous demand from collectors, so don't wait to claim your own piece of history. Order now!
- Own The Last "True" Morgan Silver Dollar Coin, minted in 1904 and offered in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, available in a presentation exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- This highly-coveted last year-of-issue "true" Morgan Silver Dollar was minted in 90% pure silver from the true Morgan dies, destroyed in 1910
- Your 1904 Morgan Silver Dollar arrives secured in a crystal-clear, tamper proof holder for viewing both the obverse and reverse sides
- A mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming silvery title plaque both shows off and protects your rare treasure
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Display box measures 3-3/4" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-5/8" D; 9.5 cm W x 4.8 cm H cm x 11.7 cm D
©2013The Bradford Exchange